2Captcha - automated captcha recognition service.
Captchas are images containing distorted text that should be entered or a set of different images where you should select only those fitting some condition. All this needs to be done to confirm that you're not a robot. 2Captcha is made to connect customers who need to recognize many captchas in real time and workers who earn money recognizing captchas.
- There are always tasks. At least 1,000,000 captchas come to the system daily for recognition.
- Quick withdrawal of funds. All payments are automated.
- The minimum amount to withdraw the entire $0.50.
- The system does not withhold any commission fees from users.
- The referral program allows you to earn 10% of the partners you have attracted.
- Low recognition price: from $0.00 for 1000 captchas
- High captcha solving speed
- Tech support responds within 30 minutes (on working days)
- There are no commission fees
- Referral program allows you to earn 10% of the partners you have attracted
Workers log in to the system.
- Workers are logged in to the service
- Click the «earn» button
- They are in the queue for receiving a captcha
As a rule, the captcha is issued to the worker immediately. During low-load hours - with a delay of no more than 10 seconds.
Customers send captchas.
Customers uploads a captcha to our service. We give an unique ID to the captcha, send this ID to customer and charge his balance for solving the captcha.
A worker is assigned.
We assign that captcha to a worker from queue (to that worker who is waiting more time)
The worker solves the captcha.
Worker immediately solves the captcha and sends the answer to our service. We store the answer in our database and add funds to worker's account for solving the captcha. When customers requests the answer by ID of captcha, we return the answer or if the answer is not ready yet, we tell to wait a little bit. If suddenly the answer was incorrect, customer complains incorrect recognition and the asnwer is checked by workers with high rating who decide was the answer correct or not.
After successfully solving the captcha, the worker receives a reward for the work, and the customer receives a text transcript of the captcha.