Update from 29th of May. You are advised to send cookies and proxy. More info in this article.
Solving captcha for google.com search is working now. You have add an additional parameter "data-s" to your request to our API. You can find it's value in "data-s" variable on a page you want to bypass a captcha challenge on. More info below.
Starting from 18 of May sometimes ReCaptcha was not working from the first submission on google.com/sorry/index webpage. The problem wasn't obvious and was taken as an accident. Nevertheless, the percentage of such cases was rising and reached almost 100% at weekend.
Unfortunately, we thought it was a result of errors with google.com itself at that time. Even the manual solving in browser sometimes didn't work from the first time and resulted in recurrent captcha challenge. Probably there really was an error in google.com, you can check video attached to this post. Now it is fixed by google so you will be able to bypass a captcha challenge from the first time in browser. But it is not working via 2captcha.
Meanwhile on 25th of May we started to understand the scale of the problem as we observe it. Almost all services for parsing products and semantic analysis stopped working so we started our investigation.
What to do now to solve captcha on google.com/sorry/index
1. Find a value of "data-s" variable on google.com/sorry/index page and send it as a value of "data-s" parameter in your request to in.php. Note that this value will be new every time you solve a captcha.
2. You should NOT run these JS which loads the captcha on google.com/sorry/index. If you load the captcha on the webpage and then send us this captcha for solving, a token we provide with a solution then will NOT work. That is because of this new data-s variable. A captcha could be loaded only once with given data-s.
What else new about this new captcha
- Google released undocumented functionality. There is nothing regarding "data-s" in ReCaptcha V2 documentation.
- "Data-s" value is unique and ReCaptcha controls that each data-s is accessed only once. So if you open a webpage and captcha was loaded, then we will not be able to provide a working solution for this captcha. So you have to parse a HTML code of the page for "data-s" value and send it to us.
- There are few more tricks implemented by ReCaptcha along with "data-s" requirement. Now they control the integrity of data on a page with captcha. It takes us a lot of time to figure out how to deal with these tricks. We had to implement the way we transfer captcha to workers from scratch. But you should not worry about that, everything is done at our end.
- Proxy, UserAgent and Cookies doesn't affect the solving process. A solution will work from your IP address with your UserAgent and cookies, while it was solved with worker's IP address from anywhere, UserAgent set to Mozilla Firefox and with worker's cookies. But if you'd like to send us your Proxy and UserAgent, we will use it. More details on that in our API documentation.
We'd like to say thanks to A-Parser. They gave us a hint on a right direction and helped with testing. We belive A-Parser is most powerful search engines parser at the moment. They could even parse Amazon and put results in SQL database as they have a server version which supports unlimited threads (it is only limited by your server's performance).
As we can see, there is still work to be done. We continue our investigation. If you want to keep updated, follow us on forum.