Update regarding solving ReCaptcha on google.com
This article is an update to this one.
Today we noticed two issues causing problems with solving ReCaptcha on google.com. 1. A lot of unsolved captchas. Unfortunately, if some worker could not solve it because of bad proxy or could not load a captcha for some reason, this captcha will never be solved. That's because we can't pass it to another worker as this solution 100% will not work.
2. Low percentage of valid tokens (from 40 to 60%)
Issue number one has no solution for now. But we always return your funds if we can't solve a captcha for you.
Second issue fortunately has a solution. What we found today:
1. Proxy is not nessesary, but percentage of good tokens is higher with proxy.
2. You are advised to send us your cookies from google.com. But you should not use a cookies of our workers.
If you send us proxy and your cookies, the percentage of valid tokens will be 100%!
So, what is new for today.
Add a "cookies" parameter to your request to in.php. ":" separates cookie name from it's body and ";" separates different cookies like this:
Add "proxy" parameter in following format:
and "proxytype" parameter indicating type of your proxy: HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5.
If your proxy has access control, add our IP address 126.96.36.199 as allowed.
1. How you get google.com cookies if you parse google.sm and has no google.com cookies? How could you get cookies from google.com if you are solving on another website and parser never goes to google.com before captcha arrives? For example, you are parsing www.google.sm and you don't have google.com cookies. All you need is to open google.com and save it's cookies. Then, when you parse on google.sm and receives a captcha, send it to us. 2. If a token doesn't work for you or if we didn't solve a captcha for you, you can't just try to solve it again. Instead, you must go back and get a new captcha from search. If you don't do that and will try to send same captcha again, your IP address will be banned by Google.
FAQ on the topic
1. Can recapthca be bypassed on google search?
2. Do I have update my code/software?
3. What exactly should I do?
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js, or just load only HTML code of the page outside the browser;
- you MUST provide
- it is RECOMMENDED to provide your proxies and use them to interact with google.com, rotate proxies after receiving
- it is RECOMMENDED to provide your cookies to our API, we will use them on workers' side to solve the captcha. If you don't have cookies set by google, then open google.com to get cookies before solving a captcha;
- it is IMPORTANT to build a proper final URL, that should look like:
https://www.google.com/sorry/index?q=Q_PARAMETER_VALUE&continue=CONTINUE_VALUE&g-recaptcha-response=TOKENthen open the URL using the token and cookies.
By the way, you can see our investigation live on our forum post at captchaforum.com.